Friday, September 17, 2010

I a short time ago bought a Thinkpad T61 Notebook and will be going to Portugal, will I one and only requirement the 2 prong adapter?

I hold heard that newer laptops can work on both electrical currents and adjectives you need is the proper plug adapter. There is no want for a transformer or anything like that. Please consent to me know otherwise since I don't want to burn up my new laptop.


Answer:

Look at your power supply, unless it is rate fro 100 to 240v you'll need a power converted. Bye one over in that since the ones you can get at Radio Shack are crap (I lost and XBox to one of theirs). I bought one within Germany that has worked very well for me for several years now. It did cost me similar to 60 bucks. Have a great trip.
Well I know in yesteryear IBM would sell AC adapters for various different countries for their laptops. Or you could a universal converter and freshly use the one you have.


No comments:

Post a Comment