Tuesday, September 21, 2010

I wanna buy a laptop in need preinstalled window o.s. which could be the best model at roughly speaking rs.45000?



Answer:

You must spend your money for the best brand.



As I know HP and Dell are the best within laptops for a long time and they are very reliable too. I trusted HP and I bought a HP laptop 2 years in the past, and still like the time I bought it. Didn't even have to service it at smallest once up to now.



I recommend you to buy a HP (with experience) or Dell laptop.



On www.hp.com you can even customize your laptop. And also you can check the price.
Look at the Dell 820 latitude.
You will be massively lucky to find one. Mr Gates has the marketplace stitched up. And, although I can see your purpose, most people want a 'ready-to-go' apparatus. Hence, the OS is pre-installed.



My brother has a short time ago bought the latest, top-of-the-range laptop. It have Vista pre-installed. He has spent the end week trying to get rid of it and to install XP.

how to curl hair with a straightner

No comments:

Post a Comment