Friday, September 17, 2010

I entail a buyer for a hp pavillion laptop and an ipod.+more?

This Laptop is one-of-a-kind it IS the one beside windows vista (premium)

but its also the one WITHOUT the built within webcam but im throwing in a seperate

webcam.it have 120 gigabytes of memory;and 2 gigabytes of ram.It have built in wifi,adjectives standard keys,window media center,really light,scrolling wipe on touch pad,great speakers,hp snatched play,slip in remote control,dvd and cd writeable and playable,2 headphone jacks,microsoft works,microsoft organization,flip 3d,snipping tool,email me at stintage@gmail.com for any more details,

I also have an ipod video 30 see. for sale.


Answer:

how much you want? eBay is probably a better opportunity than RunQA.com for selling things.
I got a free laptop from this site, I outstandingly recommend it!


No comments:

Post a Comment