Friday, September 17, 2010

I hooked up a router to my computer. Now I cant connect to the internet using my laptop?

I enjoy tried all the option that my computer and laptop give me but still cant connect to the internet. What can I do? HELP!!!


Answer:

is your wireless access point turned on? own you entered the correct password if your router is protection enabled?
Have you tried unhooking the router again? What computers do you have? How is your framework configured?
You need to contribute more info ie. what router are you using, what are the operating systems of your computers.
Okay, i don't understand why you would hook a router up to your computer... I enjoy and use a router, but it's hooked up to my cable modem...
if you just complete a few hasty tasks on this site they'll send you a sony laptop, completely free of charge!!


No comments:

Post a Comment