Friday, September 17, 2010

I kill Vista & Loaded XP on a Vaio and I obligation the Modem Drivers?

The Vista on this Viao be loaded with tons of crap to marketplace tons of crap. Sony refused to supply XP drivers for this model but they totally own them. When I tried to use a similar model with the exact same hardware devices it would halt and convey me that I am tryiing to install on the wrong model. Finally I went to respectively manufacturer and get the right XP drivers, except the Conextant HDAUDIO Soft92 Data Fax Modem with Smart CP (on the Realtek audio card). I hold found about 6 drivers that adjectives looked promising, but none work. I read a post that said Windows Update would take thinking of it for me but no go. Tried Conexant and Sony Live chat but no turn. Does anyone have a clue how to catch this device to work ?


Answer:

have you tryed doing a explore for it or going to driver.com
doing all that to your computer is going to product it real slow within a year.


No comments:

Post a Comment