Wednesday, September 15, 2010

I own the HP Pavilion dv6326us I want to upgrade my video card?

I own the HP Pavilion dv6326us it has the Intel Graphics Media Accelerator 950 and I will resembling to upgrade to something better what are some cards that I could upgrade to?


Answer:

The video memory that is specified for any HP notebook model at the time of purchase cannot be changed after purchasing.



After purchase of the notebook, the graphics adapter is not an substitute for upgrade because the notebook computers are equipped with onboard display graphics chipset and near is no provision for installation of an additional graphics adapter unlike surrounded by desktops computer where you can install a PCI and AGP display adapter.
thats a laptop right??

you cant upgrade video cards within laptops
check the site if is there any upgradeing otherwise the one you hold is perfect
You can't, nearby are no PCI or AGP slots.


No comments:

Post a Comment