Friday, September 17, 2010

I purely purchased a dell computer and I own a cross-examine nearly my rock-hard drive space??

It shows beneath D drive that I have 9.99 gb. and beneath my C I have 136 gb. My computer is supposed to hold 160 Gb. Am I missing something?


Answer:

The definition of gigabyte in Window and the actual may fluctuate. So Window may tell you that you own less than 160 GBytes by a tad. If your local drives are with the sole purpose C and D, highlight them and right click properties. See what is the total size? If you do not attain a number close to 160 GBytes, may be you have another local drive not included?
Are those total or freespace??
No, thats the correct amount of space. Its down to how the OS formats the intricate drive.
Actually that is give or take a few wright. Normally they will create a 10gb partition i.e. used for recovery adn the rest is allocated as the foremost drive. Also 10 percent is reservered by windows for other uses. so if 160 - 10 =150 - 10% = going on for 136 so this is correct
ya um ya your missing space is takeng from your operaing system (vista,xp,200, etc)
It is the correct amount of space. The computer puts its files on a separate part of your rugged drive. And it depends on how it formated hard drive c.
I'm going to speak the 9.99GB is a partition that be created for your restoration files. This is an area you commonly do not have access to, so that you don't accidentally delete these files. I enjoy the same article going on,(250G HD, 158G's of free space-C: drive, 4.98G's on D:. I have to re-partition my HD, but I'm too busy,(lazy!).
There is already software downloaded onto the computer which is using up some of the space

how to curl hair with straightener

No comments:

Post a Comment