Friday, September 17, 2010

I want oblige!!!?

i really necessitate a geek in computers...please helpppp


Answer:

Post a give somebody the third degree then.
i'm you're geek :-) x
you also involve a shrink. so add that to your account
I'm not a geek but I'm computer savvy, describe your problem.
We might, but it depends what you want, if it's getting rid of spiders from the bath we might not be too perfect at it.
I need oblige also, can I please have newly one date with you. I only just want to show you off to my friends, purely to make them domineering.
I need lend a hand too

PLEASE ASK A QUESTION?????
Your question is I obligation help?



Yes, you do.
more information required
email me direct and i will do anything to amke u delighted anything

sanjlon@yahoo.co.uk
We cannot help you, if we dont know whats wrong.
What is the cross-question?. Ask the question on this site and you will acquire it answered.


No comments:

Post a Comment