Tuesday, September 21, 2010

I want wireless internet for my notebook!??

I own Alltel, just surrounded by case it matter! Or, can I just buy a card at a store? I lately don't understand wireless internet! Someone explain.


Answer:

first move about and buy your self a linksys wireless-g router [cost about 100 -120$] bring back it hooked up. next your router should come next to a wireless usb adapter that will connect to you desktop!!!
You need a wireless router to broadcast your internet, next your laptop will need a wireless card to connect to it.
I do not reflect on that altel has WAN crds, I suppose only Verizon, cingulair and Tmobile. It is pretty expensive, but it is COOL. If you basically want wifi, to use your computer at school an freinds house or a coffee shop, most enjoy it bult in immediately
just grasp a card and go to a in close proximity by labtop store and they should help you


No comments:

Post a Comment