Friday, September 17, 2010

I merely get a modern macbook.. whats the best process to protect it?

I a short time ago got a latest macbook and i was looking for somebodys evaluation on the best product to get for it so it doesnt grasp permenately damaged.. account specific products. thanks


Answer:

I hold a Targus laptop case that works immensely well. Saved my G4 PowerBook when I have to slam on my brakes in traffic, and it go flying into the footwell of the passenger side.



A helpful bit: When transporting your laptop further than room to room, shut it down completely. If mine had merely be asleep when the above happened, my firm drive would have be toast.
Bubble Wrap :P
Get a carry skin and be careful where on earth you take your foreign Mac.
Get yourself a nice case. Don't smoke around it. A eyeshade or keyboard protector may relief, but I don't use them. Maybe a can of air spray for the upright... What exactly are you looking to protect? Just don't drop it or leave it out contained by freezing or hot weather. Don't spill anything on it.

how do you make your computer faster

No comments:

Post a Comment