Friday, September 17, 2010

I a short time ago get an E156 laptop for 800 dollars. Does anyone know better deal?

My laptop be on sale...I found other ones that weren't on Dutch auction,they were similar to..400 but they were inferior my laptop. I need to know some name of cheap laptops that are as good as e156's..I surmise that's what you call them.


Answer:

KEEP THAT ONE! if you dont want it not at your best have it, lol
mine is an acer aspire 3680 and the computer guy who transfered my harddrive from my compaq that died on me said my laptop be awesome. It was 501.70 (with charge and shipping to me) from bestbuy.com. But it needs more strike...that's the only downside. Microsoft is crazy if they surmise Vista can run efficiently on 512 mb of knock against.





and I have no theory what laptop you have...I'm assuming the E156 is the model publication, but it doesn't tell me the brand.
Go to Dell, Inspiron 1501, 2 see ram, 599. Dell will rob care of you right. dell.com
why spend money on a laptop when you can bring back it for free? just travel to this site and complete a few quick tasks and they'll transport you a sony vaio laptop at no charge!
visit this site : http://www.great-laptops.info
There are some DELL laptop deal at http://www.mandrekar.com. Give it a try.


No comments:

Post a Comment