Friday, September 17, 2010

I newly purchased a macbook online and i newly realised that it might not do dvds can someone cheer me up?

anyway to put together the thing when it arrives play my dvds?


Answer:

I've simply looked at the site again - it looks like angelic news. I believe your iBook will play DVDs but not burn them. For that you would obligation the super drive model, or get an external DVD drive.



At present the LaCie external drive looks pious. Avoid Iomega; it may be cheaper, but there's a reason for that! I've experience of both of these externals.
Which macbook did you procure?



You can get a portable USB dvd drive to plug surrounded by if it really doesn't have DVD.
I'm on one very soon and it plays my DVD's ok.
this site will give you an macbook only for completing some quick online tasks! really recommend it, especially if you're broke but really want an macbook (like me).
adjectives computers should play DVD's.
You don't comprehend what you read, do you?



All Macs have dual stratum R/W DVDs.



Plus, external USB Dual Layer 18X DVDs are real inexpensive at sites close to http://pricewatch.com



Less than $38.00 at Newegg, last week.
It should play DVDs on it, as in good health as burn discs.


No comments:

Post a Comment