Tuesday, September 21, 2010

I spilled facial astrigent on my dell laptop, how do I know if the motherboard is ruined?

How do I know if any plunder is done? what usually happens after spills? astrigent is similar to rubbing alcohol


Answer:

Rob is correct. Hey, I'll bet I know who Rob is. Are you surrounded by Phoenix? If it's him, he's a brilliant young man.
There is a membrane designed to trademark the keyboard gooey 'resistant' but not waterproof.



Be sure you turn it sour, upside down and let it dry for several hours.



If it powers up and runs ok, later you got lucky. You usually know right away if it's ruined.
this site will bestow you a sony vaio laptop just for completing some high-speed online tasks! really recommend it, especially if you're broke but really want/need a laptop (like me).


No comments:

Post a Comment