Wednesday, September 15, 2010

I own tried approaching 5 usb mouses beside my laptop and they adjectives eventually stop working. What is going on?

i enjoy a hp pavillion notebook dv2000



i have tried almost every targus mini laser mouse and microsoft laser mouses too. I enjoy also tried on a very similar laptop, except Vista



surrounded by all cases, the mouses merely gradually stop moving and working at adjectives, even the laser turns off. by the cease, my computer shows PLEASE DOWNLOAD AND INSTALL A DRIVER but they are NO DRIVER REQUIRED mouses. It also says CANNOT RECOGNIZE THE USBB DEVICE


Answer:

I have the same problem next to my dell inspiron 6400. They tried to rectify the error by taking control of my pc from their support substance, it worked for few hours but didnt after i restarted my notebook. Hence, the guys came and changed the baby grand (with touchpad) and one more hardware for FREE. They even installed OS again for free. Everything works fine in a minute. It was a stuck key error.

I own Compaq Presario notebook and whenever I have any issues, i stop by http://search.hp.com/query.html?cc=us&la... for online chatting. They provide free technical support & if ur product is underneath warranty, they may change the parts that problem. Try it!!

Gud luck!!
check out this site, they give you a sony vaio laptop FOR FREE!! i get mine last week and it's smokin'!

how to curl hair with chi

No comments:

Post a Comment