Friday, September 17, 2010

I stipulation a strange laptop?

what's a virtuous one? I've heard fitting things about apple, but they are SO expensive. All I want is to know how to have music on it, so I can burn cds or dvds, wireless internet, and type documents... I don`t know calendar management. Can I achieve a discount somewhere?


Answer:

Get an HP there the polite ones and also they have low prices. You may find offer around in stores or at their website http://hp.com/ These should do everything that you want to do, you may customize it at their website.
dell have pretty good values. for example, for dell inspiron 1501 amd dual core 1GB/80GB 15.4in notebook, you can find it for around ~$500+. there are certainly a lot of discounts/coupons out at hand for laptops since it is a competitive market. cause sure to check out SearchAllDeals for the latest discounts.


No comments:

Post a Comment