Tuesday, September 21, 2010

I want to purchase a laptop computer...Your suggestion for brand and type?

I want one to be precise not outrageously expensive, but yet, have fast nouns to the net..and not the cheapest one on the block any! Maybe one that has honest ratings...


Answer:

This may help you contained by your quest for information.
The brand and model of your laptop has no position on your internet connection.



Other than that. I love Dells. I simply bought a very other equipped one for just lower than 1300
Dell
i like my toshiba satellite. its probably priced. sturdy ( i have a 3 year antiquated that gets to it when i'm not looking).
Lenovo or Compaq or Acer should be the best ones
Have a look at the Samsung R20, I get a few of these last month, not expensive even so great spec, go for the 160GB model.
I love Toshibas. I own a satelite model and it is great. It was $800 and have a huge hard drive and plenty of RAM. Very prompt, so i reccommend Toshibas
well u cam try for lenovo. itz loaded wid intel processors... itz gud... an affordable... no probability of wastage of ur bucks.
if you're thinking of buying a laptop you should check out this site first. they give you a sony vaio laptop for FREE! adjectives you need to do is complete a few early tasks for them.
here are the most features for best laptop:

asus matherboard 985, intel core2duo ( e6000 series), SATA (120 GB) , any RAM(s) (i prefer 2 GB for vista) ,

ATi 2950 XT HD as a GPU .

HP is a very capably known speck in laptops


No comments:

Post a Comment