Friday, September 17, 2010

I stipulation a right laptop any sugestions?

it desires to have window xp media center edition

dvd writer

256mb push

good complicated drive

AMD Athlon 64 X2 Dual-Core

i want it to be a good size but not giant not tiny not beefy but a lil wieght s'ok anything but a dell so what am I describing?


Answer:

There are a lot of totally good Notebooks out within. Try and get one next to a long Battery Life without Charging vote 4-5 Hours. I love Macs I am Biased towards them now a nice I book. Sony or Toshiba. A clad Notebook now costs EUR600- EUR1,000 $800- $1,0300 lb 500- lb750
resourcefully im not sure cuz now theres almost simply Windows VISTA but you maby can find on circuit city Best buy comp usa or i dont know its better if you search on the internet<

how to deal with long distance relati

No comments:

Post a Comment