Friday, September 17, 2010

I inevitability to ask my parents to find me a Macbook, or a macbook pro?

i inevitability 2 know how to ask my parents to get me a mac book or mac book pro, and which one i should capture.


Answer:

The macBook is a bit cheaper if that will matter any. Telling them that Apple have a better track record than Windows. Also, the macBook near be able to run Windows if you inevitability it.





(1000.00 - 15% = 850.00= a pretty good deal)
Not sure which one is better but inform them that students get a 15% discount (which really doesn't equal up to anything special, but don't describe them that).
You don't need any. Your 13, get an Imac. Once you graduate from Grammar academy and you need to do some more intensive work on a computer you might inevitability a Macbook Pro.


No comments:

Post a Comment