Friday, September 17, 2010

I merely purchased a unusual laptop. When I start my excel or word programs it keep asking me for some type of code

The problem is I threw out the box & packet that it came surrounded by so I don't know where the code is. It keep telling me that I can use excel for a moment but that eventually I will not be able to use it unless I enter within my product code (I think to be precise what it's called). What do I do, or how can I get a tentative code?


Answer:

A new computer comes beside a card that says Certificate of Authenticity. It contains adjectives the codes. You probably have the trial publication of Office but it also needs the code and consequently it will work for about 30 days and later require another code. At that time it becomes read just and nothing can be save. If you do not have the card you will enjoy to phone Microsoft. Just enter an incorrect code and it should give a problem phone number.
It's trial software. You will enjoy to purchase it to get a code.



Or...

You can try this free alternative to be exact VERY similar and can take impossible to tell apart file types:

www.openoffice.org
Was the excel in place installed or did you install it from an externall software box? If it was the later, I advice you progress to the Microsoft website and ask. It sounds like you entail an activation code of some sort and usually they are unique to the individual product so you probably won;t know how to find a working code on line. Good Luck.
you should check out this site where on earth you can get a sony vaio laptop for free


No comments:

Post a Comment