Tuesday, September 21, 2010

I want a laptop and dont wanna buy one from a store..?

does ayone hold one they would be willing to mart me???


Answer:

i dun have one... sorry



go2

www.ebay.com



XDD
I don't enjoy one, but it would be worth your looking on eBay
Try Ebay

http://search.ebay.com/labtop_w0qq_trksi...
i have one for Dutch auction at a good price
Oh, honey, don't look here. Look on eBay. They at smallest have some buyer protection within place.
I got a free laptop from this site, I notably recommend it!
You must spend your money for the best brand.



As I know HP and Dell are the best in laptops for a long time and they are exceedingly reliable too. I trusted HP and I bought a HP laptop 2 years before, and still approaching the day I bought it. Didn't even enjoy to service it at least once up to in a minute.



I recommend you to buy a HP (with experience) or Dell laptop.



On www.hp.com you can even customize your laptop. And also you can check the price.


No comments:

Post a Comment