Tuesday, September 21, 2010

I reformatted my IBM thinkpad, where on earth can i catch downloads for my for my drivers?...?

I don't enjoy any, sound, video or internet. it recognize new hardware but plug-n-play does not install the drivers.


Answer:

Here is a direct connect. Just imput your product number and it will come up with adjectives the drivers you need.



http://www-307.ibm.com/pc/support/site.w...



Good Luck HTH.
www.ibm.com
From IBM.



or from www.driverzone.com
In the adjectives, think this through beforehand.



Go to the local library, or anywhere. Bring a floppy disk if you own a floppy drive, or a CD-R and download all your drivers on another computer. Now bring them over near your removable media and voila!
www.drivers.com they hold tons of stuff there
Register at Driverguide.com. It's free and in attendance is so much stuff there you won't believe it! ;-)=
http://www-307.ibm.com/pc/support/site.w...



I would enjoy got you directly to the drivers but you did not enunciate what model your think wad was.


No comments:

Post a Comment