Tuesday, September 21, 2010

I just this minute purchased a brand new laptop.i be wondering how i verbs my itunes library to the laptop?

adjectives of the music is on a desktop and i tried sending some pics i had on it to my email and unfold it up on the laptop but i have no clue how to move them to my computer and delete the email.i have need of help because i have ALOT of songs in my iTunes library


Answer:

I hold actually suggested this to 2 other ancestors in RunQA.com just this minute. Try using memory sticks. They are inexpensive, readily available, and are made for transferring files between computers. Try any store that sell computer accessories within your area.

The answers post by the user, for information solitary, RunQA.com does not guarantee the right.




No comments:

Post a Comment