Friday, September 17, 2010

I stipulation a hot laptop primarily for database admin and powerpoint presentations. Suggestions? Dell or HP?



Answer:

Stay away from the Dell's and travel with HP. I enjoy had nil but problems with Dell contained by the past, their tech support is a banter and I've talked beside others who agree with me. My dad have even said that for his business he will never buy from Dell again.



I have have only great experience near HP and their tech support it 10 times better. They have the phone support and later the free one hour email tech response and free online chat.
just procure the cheapest 1, between Dell or HP isnt much difference, and both database management and powerpoint dont require a illustrious end laptop.
i guess HP is the best.
i think you should draw from the hp because it better
That's a matter of personal nouns. I personally prefer Dell to HP. Either road you'll get a better promise on EBay.
Go for HP - Invent Buddy:-)

Your question is already answered !! Most of the race voted for HP over Dell and rightly So.



Go for HP and you will not repent. checkout for eBay's deals on HP !!



and also budge for mine as the best answer :-) as i summarized all the answers for you. contained by one Go :-)



All the best and Invent with HP!!
I merely came across a site that sends you a laptop for free! I'm order mine right now, it's a Sony VAIO and it looks really hot!


No comments:

Post a Comment