Tuesday, September 21, 2010

I trying to find a unknown proccesor for my Laptop where on earth can i find the best and buy it?



Answer:

How antediluvian is your laptop? On older laptops, the processors are soldered to the motherboard and are not upgradeable. What put together and model and configuration is it?
why spend money on a laptop when you can get it for free? newly go to this site and complete a few hurried tasks and they'll send you a sony vaio laptop at no charge!
I preferable use two different sites when I buy processors.

The first is NewEgg, which is for a time more expensive, but usually does not have any shipping charges, and they are totally reliable.

The other is Tiger Direct, they are cheaper than NewEgg in some cases, but also enjoy a lot of correspondence in rebate, and shipping charges, but thats where I would look.
email or im me what you hold and what proc. you want to get, and I will quote you :)


No comments:

Post a Comment