Tuesday, September 21, 2010

I obligation to amendment the words on my deel labtop, how do I do that?

I bought the labtob within Holland and it came contained by Dutch, now I obligation to change the system to the english expression, how do I do that?

Job


Answer:

Windows XP: How to change the Default User UI Language



In Windows XP, you can set the UI prose that the default user on the local contrivance (or a domain user that doesn't have a profile) will see at first first log on. It is also the UI spoken language that is applied to system services running on local piece of equipment.



oOpen Regional Options in Contol Panel

oClick on the Advanced tab

oIn Default user rationalization settings at the bottom of the page, check the box beside Apply all settings to the current user picture and to the default user profile

The answers post by the user, for information just, RunQA.com does not guarantee the right.




No comments:

Post a Comment