Tuesday, September 21, 2010

I want to buy a current mac ?

i soon want to buy a mac for college, i own applied for the college and got permitted. Here is the prob i want to buy a mac from the apple store near me. adjectives i have is my approval letter and student self number. i have even so not received my student id card. can i still buy the mac near my college discount and back to academy offer.



i could phone and ask them but i dont want to. i could get it from the online store but i hear there shipping service is horrible so dont want to transport the chance.



Thanx surrounded by advance


Answer:

I don't know why you don't want to call for them.



You will probably need more than an acquiescence letter, because that isn't proof you're a student. Only that you get accepted.



Their shipping own been suitable everytime I've used them.
Their shipping isn't bad at adjectives. Everything I've ever ordered from Apple has come quicker than expected. Why not bid them?


No comments:

Post a Comment