Tuesday, September 21, 2010

I took my laptop apart to verbs it out and very soon it turns sour on boot?

I took my toshiba laptop apart to verbs it and now it turns sour after exactly 27 seconds when it is loading widows



I hold connected all of the parts correctly


Answer:

Try booting from a linux live compact disc. If the problem persists, it routine it's a hardware issue. If live cd works fine, that means it's a problem near windows xp, which could all right be solved after a complete windows reinstall.



I have a similar problem when my desktop would hang after about 30 second of bootup. I opened it up and found that the CPU aficionado was given up the ghost. So the processor overheats and locks down. Replacing the fan worked resembling a charm.
you should check out this site where you can carry a sony vaio laptop for free


No comments:

Post a Comment