Tuesday, September 21, 2010

I used system salvage disk on my sony vaio.?

after doing tht my wireless stop working to use the internet. i updated my drivers and after tht my internet started working. but consequently after 10 min of use it keeps disconnectings and i enjoy to reconnect. can please someone help me its terrifically annoying


Answer:

What model do you have?



I own a Sony v505 that exhibited the exact same problem. Turned out the card was over heat which was a adjectives problem with that model.



But since this is after a system restore I would risk a guess that you have both of the following turned on:



Microsoft's Wireless Zero Configuration Service

Sony's built contained by program to control wireless.



What you need to do is turn bad one or the other, otherwise they will keep aggression for control of the wireless card and cause these issues.



-IT

The answers post by the user, for information just, RunQA.com does not guarantee the right.



how to deal with long distance relati

No comments:

Post a Comment