Friday, September 17, 2010

I in recent times get a topical latop but I don't know how to set it up or anything. a touch help out here?

My mom and dad bought me a hot trial Dell laptop but how do you get internet on it? My mom say that we should get the internet from our desktop transferred but how do you do that?


Answer:

Congrats on your unsullied dell laptop

I just bought one too and received it final Monday.

Your best bet is to contact tech support for dell, your 1 year dell service/tech support came next to your purchase.

Don't listen to the previous post about getting a DLink wireless router. It's junk.

If you need to buy a wireless router, get hold of a Buffalo wireless router. I bought mine from Newegg.com and there be a lot of great reviews. I installed it yesterday and it's great!

Good Luck!
if your laptop is set up for wireless carry a wireless router (dlink)

if not bring back a reg router (dlink) and set up a home network wiht any one. that will take safekeeping of it
Hi there, telephone call the Internet service provider that u currently have for your desktop, they will guide you contained by the right direction, they have adjectives levels of technicians, or should hold, good luck :)


No comments:

Post a Comment