Tuesday, September 21, 2010

I have need of to know commerce cost of a Laptop Computer (WiFi equipped and 80GB HDD)?

If it's possible algo to know components commerce costs:

Motherboard

Microprocessor

HDD

RAM Memory

LCD Display.


Answer:

for a laptop, most of that comes preassemblied, like the LCD, motherboard, and chief ports, that should run you no more than 200-800, depending on the motherboard setup you get, if it comes near a processor. The processors are the same as the desktop, around 60-300, allso depends on the speed, etc. RAM is in the order of 110 per GB, and the HDD for my 60 GB it cost me 60 so for an 80 , probably no my than 70-90.
this site will give you a sony vaio laptop simply for completing some quick online tasks! really recommend it, especially if you're broke but really want/need a laptop (like me).


No comments:

Post a Comment