Friday, September 17, 2010

I stipulation to buy a PCMCIA card so I can use my USB for Fujitsu laptop?

My Fujitsu laptop is somewhat bit old but still working. I hold a lot of files which I entail to transfer to my strange PC. My problem is it doesn't have a USB port but it have a PCMCIA card. Where can I buy one?


Answer:

Do you still plan to keep your Fujitsu? If not, of late take out the HDD to connect to a USB HDD compound.



Use the USB HDD as external storage.
Your best bet is to get a net card and a cross-over cable, this will allow you to connect the machines and copy files. The cards are cheap.
any good computer shop will enjoy the card you need, you want a pcmcia card near usb plugs on it
I agree, I'd use a crossover cable and go NIC to NIC
I purely came across a site that sends you a laptop for free! I'm order mine right now, it's a Sony VAIO and it looks really hot!


No comments:

Post a Comment