Friday, September 17, 2010

I merely get a lab top today and I be wondering how do I move about nearly getting internet on it??

How do you travel about getting wireless internet on a lab top so I can budge where ever I want and use it minus pluggin it up??


Answer:

Well first make sure you hold a wireless card in the laptop, if you don't you can buy an adapter that you can plug into your usb port. Then depart up Network Connections, in xp find it here:

Start->Settings->Control Panel->Network Connections.



Once amenable if you have a wireless card surrounded by you'll see 2 options, one will be Wireless Network Connections, freshly double click it to enable it, or right click and chose View Available Wireless Networks to see which ones you can connect to.

The answers post by the user, for information merely, RunQA.com does not guarantee the right.




No comments:

Post a Comment