Tuesday, September 21, 2010

I want to buy a latest laptop computer. Models for Dutch auction own Vista, I want XP instead. Geek Squad, say no course?

Can the complex drive on a new laptop computer be reformatted and the XP operating system installed? Best Buy guys said they tried it in need success. Anybody out near do better?


Answer:

You must spend your money for the best brand.



As I know HP and Dell are the best in laptops for a long time and they are greatly reliable too. I trusted HP and I bought a HP laptop 2 years before, and still close to the day I bought it. Didn't even enjoy to service it at least once up to presently.



I recommend you to buy a HP (with experience) or Dell laptop.



On www.hp.com you can even customize your laptop. And also you can check the price.
Im sure it can be done, could try to fdisk the drive first and then put xp on.
Sure it can be done, Just obtain a windows XP disc, then reboot it and reformat your computer.

Hope it help
I would go to any a manufacturer site or even EBay and look for thier closeouts. Since Vista is the trial hot-to-trot they probably still have some models out in that that are set up with XP. Probably tata exceedingly good price too!

Can't think about not being competent to put XP on any machine except one i.e. too old.
If you verbs up reviews on the Geek Squad you will find that they don't do so good.



You can install XP on your strange laptop, just double check nearby are drivers to support XP for your notebook.
get a free laptop on this site instead of buying retail


No comments:

Post a Comment