Friday, September 17, 2010

I inevitability a laptop!?

I enjoy never owned a laptop before, but I am planning to buy one surrounded by a couple months. I need some oblige in finding one that suits my desires.



This is what I'll be using it for...

Taking notes surrounded by class.

Typing research papers.

Doing online research.

Using MS Office.

Uploading photos from my cameras.

Editing photos (I'm an amatuer photographer).

Temporarily storing photos.

I'm sure I'll have a hobby or two on it.

I'll probably want to watch DVDs on it as ably.

Oh, and Wi-Fi would be nice.



It will need to be hastily and have a nice graphics card, and I prefer for it to NOT weigh a ton. My budget is around $1300 USD.



Any sustain will be greatly appreciated!!


Answer:

MacBook .



Most flexible laptop out here.



You can do everything you've listed, and more. Comes near Airport (WiFi), iPhoto, PhotoBooth, and more.



You can load MS Office, Adobe Creative Suite, plentifully of games. You can run multiple operating systems (including Windows if need be).



2.16GHz Intel Core 2 Duo

1GB memory

120GB unyielding drive

Double-layer SuperDrive



Meets your budget.
DELL.com
You should get a Toshiba laptop.
Acer or gateway rock, they own good everthing. look them up on the trellis. good luck
I recommend getting an HP. I enjoy an HP dv6000 and i love it, it does everything you said and more.
You shoud try frys .com you migh find good one and best . Also you could buy PSP,WII,XBOX too .

how to curl hair with a straightner

No comments:

Post a Comment