Tuesday, September 21, 2010

I stipulation to upgrade my strong drive and donate more ocular performance- what should I procure?

I enjoy a laptop HP:

Mobile AMD Sempron

Processor 2800+

795 MHz 224 MB of RAM

Windows XP home edition

Version 2002

Service pack 2



I need to increase the rite for videos and games

What should I obtain??



Please Serious Answers only-

Thank you


Answer:

Just look for a cost effective laptop complex drive (you can find them almost anywhere).



To get more activities in standard, think more or less upgrading the RAM. Just pop out the existing RAM and take it to any electronics store. They will read the numbers on the RAM and support you pick out some better/more RAM that is compatible near your laptop.



You mentioned you want to use the laptop for games. For that, you may want to upgrade your video card. You will need to research your video card and see what compatible upgrades in attendance are available.

The answers post by the user, for information only, RunQA.com does not guarantee the right.




No comments:

Post a Comment