Wednesday, September 15, 2010

I enjoy newly get a New acer Computer but it will not adopt MSN Messenger, have anyone any perception why?

I enjoy uninstalled it and reinstalled it but it will not accept it, it basically says near is a problem and directs me to acer web site, the computer is a window vista, any help would be most gratefully recieved, Many Thanks


Answer:

I have this problem on a new laptop a few months ago; Messenger kept shutting down as soon as I started it. It be something to do with eDataSecurity, so if you hold that it's probably the problem.

I downloaded this update from the Acer site and it's fine now. http://global.acer.com/support/winvista/...
i hold acer, but mine is fine but i dont use that crappy vista

can you go backbone to XP

how to curl hair with a straightner

No comments:

Post a Comment